America’s largest elevated QSR Italian chain debuts new manicotti dishes and Pizza Baked Spaghetti available for a limited time only
Lexington, KY (RestaurantNews.com) It is no secret that Fazoli’s famous Pizza Baked Spaghetti is a show stopper. America’s largest elevated QSR Italian chain is bringing back the fan-favorite and expanding its offerings with new versions of the classic Italian dish, manicotti.
In addition to the fan favorite Pizza Baked Spaghetti, Fazoli’s is offering three new craveable, baked manicotti dishes. Usually marked with a high price tag when dining out, these mouth-watering manicotti dishes won’t break the bank. Plus, they make the perfect meal to enjoy during these cold winter months.
“Our signature baked pasta dishes are one of the things we do best, so we’re excited to try something new with the Italian classic, manicotti,” said Director of Culinary Innovation Rick Petralia. “These delicious, craveable dishes are amazingly priced, plus guests have access to unlimited breadsticks when they dine in, making it an all-around great deal.”
Mix it up with these new mouthwatering dishes:
- Pizza-Baked Spaghetti – A fan-favorite making a limited-time return! Spaghetti topped with special sauce, smothered in mozzarella and provolone cheeses and baked with savory pepperoni.
- Pizza-Baked Manicotti – A Fazoli’s classic remixed – two hand-rolled manicotti topped with special sauce, then baked with pepperoni, mozzarella and provolone cheeses.
- Chicken Alfredo Manicotti – Two hand-rolled manicotti topped with Alfredo sauce, Parmesan-roasted broccoli and roasted chicken, and then baked with mozzarella and Parmesan-panko breadcrumbs.
- Shrimp Alfredo Manicotti – Delicious shrimp simmered in a black pepper Alfredo sauce with spinach, served on top of two hand-rolled manicotti, then baked with mozzarella and parmesan panko bread crumbs.
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake – Creamy chocolate cheesecake topped with a layer of decadent chocolate hazelnut spread and a chocolate hazelnut wafer.
“There’s truly something for everyone,” said Petralia. “Chicken Alfredo Manicotti for the classic Alfredo lover, Pizza-Baked Manicotti for the Pizza-Baked fan looking to try something new and Shrimp Alfredo Manicotti – a new indulgent seafood option that’s perfect during Lent, too!”
This offer starts Jan. 7 and will only be available for a limited time, so don’t miss the opportunity to explore these delicious flavors. For locations, hours, menus and more information, visit fazolis.com.
Fazoli’s: Fast. Fresh. Italian.
Founded in 1988 in Lexington, Ky., Fazoli’s owns and operates over 215 restaurants in 28 states, making it the largest elevated QSR Italian chain in America. Fazoli’s prides itself on serving premium quality Italian food, fast, fresh and friendly. Menu offerings include freshly prepared pasta entrees, Submarinos® sandwiches, salads, pizza and desserts – along with its unlimited signature breadsticks. Named one of the “Best Franchise Opportunities for 2018” by Franchise Business Review, a FastCasual.com “Brand of the Year,” and “Human Resources Team of the Year” by the 2018 American Business Awards, Fazoli’s franchisees are experiencing record sales growth. Visit www.ownafazolis.com for details on development opportunities.