SOURCE: Ethical PerformanceDESCRIPTION:
Moving beyond mandate and control, eradicate box-ticking ‘compliance’ and shift mindsets across your supply chain might be the hardest task but truly engaging suppliers is key to the business impact, reputation and competitiveness.
To help you prove your business case when engaging with your suppliers we have 3 senior leaders ready to share their experiences live. Join us next week July 13th at 12 pm BST for our free online webinar with:
- Deutsche Telekom, Melanie Kubin-Hardew, Vice President Group Sustainability
- ABB, Kanishk Negi, Global Supply Chain Sustainability Manager
- EcoVadis, Boris Abramovic, Supplier Engagement
This webinar will look to discuss leading strategies and tools to lift suppliers’ sustainability credentials/capabilities as well as educational and motivational programmes that are delivering quantifiable impacts for the business. Areas of discussion include:
- Shift the paradigm of Supply Chain Management to truly deliver positive impact – audit vs continuous improvement
- Change suppliers’ mindsets by proving the sustainability business case: Provide value and rewards to ensure high suppliers adoption
- Achieve supplier’s adherence to sustainability standards: Safeguard global competitiveness, minimise risks and create long-term business relationships
- Lessons Learnt: Hear from senior experts on open-honest ideas that worked and didn’t
- What does the ‘best in class’ supplier engagement approach look like?
Sign up here to ensure you don’t miss out (and receive the recordings if you can’t make it).
KEYWORDS: Media & Communications, Ethical Corporation, Ethical performance, webinar, sustainability, sustainability standards, Deutsche Telekom, abb, EcoVadis, supply chain, supplier engagement