Final Week to register for the 2017 Sustainability and Circular Economy Summit! Click here to reserve your spot.
Join hundreds of sustainability business leaders June 26-28 for our 2017 Sustainability and Circular Economy Summit: From Aspiration to Implementation! This year's program is filled with dozens of action-oriented sessions led by an outstanding lineup of thought leaders and practitioners in the sustainability and circular economy field.
Featured speakers include:
- Tom Szaky, Chief Executive Officer, TerraCycle, Inc.
- Tamara Barker, Chief Sustainability Officer, UPS
- Jarod Davis, Global Product Sustainability Leader, Packaging and Specialty Plastics, The Dow Chemical Company
- Leon Wijnands, Global Head of Sustainability, ING Group
- Nicole Bassett, Co-Founder, The Renewal Workshop
- John Kotlarczyk, Jr., Global Director, Corporate Social Responsibility & Waste Reduction, Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc.
- Matthew Swibel, Director, Corporate Sustainability, Lockheed Martin
- And more!
At this event, you will learn:
- Practical solutions to harness the power of the circular economy for your organization.
- Insights behind how the circular economy drives business growth, performance, and contributes to a more competitive economy.
- Strategies to overcome organizational barriers to scaling the circular economy.
- How to use tools such as the Water Risk Monetizer and the Circular Economy Toolbox to bring the circular solutions to life within your organization.
Additionally, we're offering exclusive pre-summit sessions for event attendees on June 26. These sessions are an unparalleled opportunity to participate in intimate, in-depth trainings, and workshops with leaders in the circular economy field.
Pre-summit sessions include:
- Promoting Resilience and Cross-Sector Collaboration for a Sustainable Future (1:00 PM - 5:30 PM, $50)
- Leveraging Natural Capital for the Circular Economy (1:00 PM - 5:30 PM, $250.00)
- Circulab Game: Rethinking Business Models for the Circular Economy (1:00 PM - 5:30 PM, $250.00)
- Arizona State University Executive Certificate in the Circular Economy (9:00 AM - 5:30 PM, $500.00)
KEYWORDS: Events, Media & Communications, Environment, U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Corporate Citizenship Center, #USCCFcircular summit, sustainability conference, Chamber Foundation, Circular Economy Summit, Susty, best practices, business solutions