Registration to attend the 2017 Circular Economy Summit: From Aspiration to Implementation will increase in two weeks! Don't miss your chance to receive an early bird discount, ending April 28.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation, in partnership with the Ellen MacArthur Foundation, the World Business Council for Sustainable Development, and with support from the World Economic Forum Platform for Accelerating the Circular Economy, is hosting the 2017 Circular Economy Summit: From Aspiration to Implementation.
This event will bring together hundreds of circular economy and sustainability thought leaders and practitioners. Featured speakers include:
- Tamara Barker, Chief Sustainability Officer, UPS
- Matthew Swibel, Director, Corporate Sustainability, Lockheed Martin
- Bridget Croke, Director, Investor Partnerships and Communications, The Closed Loop Fund
- Adam Vitarello, Co-Founder and President, Optoro
- Emilio Tenuta, Vice President, Corporate Sustainability, Ecolab
- Michelle Lapinski, Vice President, The Earth Genome
- Edwin Piñero, President, The Piñero Group LLC
- Carrie Snyder , Circular Economy Advisor and Educator, CSS Consulting
- Andrea Brown, Director, Sustainable Materials, World Business Council for Sustainable Development
- Hugh Welsh, President and General Counsel, DSM North America
- And more!
Join us for an event you won't want to miss! Learn how to accelerate circular economy thinking and implementation in your organization that drives growth, performance, and innovation.
Questions about the Summit, or interested in speaking or partnership opportunities? Contact Jennifer Gerholdt, Senior Director, Sustainability and Circular Economy Programs.
Hurry, early bird registration ends April 28. Save your spot today!
KEYWORDS: Environment, Events, Media & Communications, Circular Economy Summit, U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Corporate Citizenship Center, sustainability, Corporate Social Responsibility