Mike The Pike Productions (OTC: MIKP) CEO, Mark B. Newbauer, announces that its subsidiary, Saint James Films, has completed two Full-Length Action Hero Features, ‘Captain Battle: Legacy War’ and ‘Agent Beetle’. Both action-packed adventures are currently available for worldwide sales rights.
The films, under $1m superhero actioners in the spirit of blockbuster fan-food such as ‘The Avengers’, ‘Captain America’ and ‘The Dark Knight Rises’, are presently marketed at this year’s Cannes Film Festival/Marche Du Film 2012, which launched Wednesday, May 16, 2012.
Execs Mark B. Newbauer and Ted Chalmers agree, “The Marché du Film, Festival de Cannes (http://www.marchedufilm.com/en/) is the premiere worldwide film market and considered to be the most important event in the industry. We’ll be announcing further details on these and other projects over the next 2 weeks, including an exclusive output deal with a distributor, Cannes marketing materials for the films and a sneak peek at a trailer from ‘Captain Battle: Legacy War’, starring Cuyle Carvin and Jenny Allford.”
KEY LINKS FOR SHAREHOLDERS:
- Visit our website at www.mtpprods.com
- MTP Facebook: www.facebook.com/MTPfb
- White Space official website: www.enterwhitespace.com
- White Space Facebook: www.facebook.com/enterwhitespace.com
- George R.R. Martin’s The Skin Trade: www.theskintrademovie.com
- GRRM The Skin Trade Facebook: www.facebook.com/BlackstoneManor
- Subsidiary- Saint James Films, LLC: www.saintjamesfilms.com
- Captain Battle: Legacy War on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/captainbattle