- MetAlert’s management team is highly experienced (several previous exits) in the tech, apparel, and wearable medical device industries, with significant management ownership (70%+) in MLRT
- The company operates in a large and growing global market in terms of potential revenue ($20-$50+ per month) and number of users (34+ million), with a potential impact on hundreds of millions
- The recent pandemic created an emphasis on health monitoring, especially for at-risk consumers/patients
- The recent pandemic negatively impacted the supply chain and shipping, creating a backlog of orders, but recent months’ activity suggests that the supply chain and shipping issues will be resolved before year-end
- In September 2022, the company completed rebranding from GTX Corp. and debuted a new ticker symbol, ‘MLRT’
- In October 2022, GPS SmartSoles were featured on the Gadget Guys show on the CW, reaching 3.2 million households across the U.S.
- In November 2022, MetAlert announced that its Canadian distributor had launched the new 4G GPS SmartSoles product
MetAlert (OTC: MLRT) is a pioneer in location sensitive health monitoring devices (estimated $47 billion industry in 2021) and wearable technology products (industry forecast to reach $174 billion by 2030).
With over 20 years of experience and an extensive patent portfolio (30+), MetAlert is a leader for consumers/patients afflicted with Alzheimer’s, dementia, and autism (“ADA”). This market represents approximately 2.9% of the world’s population (approximately 34 million people in…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to MLRT are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/MLRT
BioMedWire (BMW) is a bio-med news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to millions of social media followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with BMW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, BMW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, BMW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. BMW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from BioMedWire, text “Biotech” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.BioMedWire.com
BioMedWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.