Citizens of the United Arab Emirates need a visa to enter Turkey. The rules are the same no matter what emirate the traveler is from or where they live. Foreign citizens and residents of the United Arab Emirates planning to travel to Turkey from the UAE must ensure that they comply with the country's entry requirements. It is necessary to obtain a Turkish Tourist Visa from Dubai, Abu Dhabi and all other parts of the nation. That means getting a Turkish visa. Turkey visa application for UAE residents and UAE citizens is simple and straightforward. Simply apply for the electronic visa system "e-Visa" online from Dubai and the other Emirates. Emirati citizens can apply for a Turkish visa from home: there is no need to attend an in-person interview or present any documents at the Turkish Embassy or Consulate.
Turkey Visa Requirements for United Arab Emirates and Dubai Citizens
- A UAE passport valid for 6 months from the date of arrival.
- You can use a Credit or debit card to cover the Turkey visa fee from the UAE.
- A valid Email address to receive the approved Turkish eVisa in their Inbox.
Turkey is a very popular travel destination for US citizens. To enjoy Turkey's rich culture, delicious cuisine and amazing historical architecture. US citizens traveling to Türkiye need a Turkish visa to pass through border control. US citizens are encouraged to use the eVisa system as it is the fastest and most convenient way to apply for a visa. To travel to Türkiye from the US, US passport holders can now obtain an electronic visa (e-Visa) instead of the traditional “stamp” or “sticker” visa. This modern and convenient system makes it easy to apply for a Turkey visa online from the United States without having to go to in person at a national embassy or consulate or apply for a visa when you arrive at the border.
WHAT IS A TURKISH E-VISA FOR US CITIZENS?
Turkey Visa for US citizens is a simple eVisa travel authorization document suitable for tourism and short business trips. If you get a valid visa, you can use it for a total of 180 days after entry. It is a multiple entry visa. However, each stay may not exceed a total of 90 days. It is similar to a paper visa but is issued electronically.
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO A US CITIZEN NEED TO OBTAIN A TURKEY VISA?
- A valid passport with an expiration date of at least 6 months from the date you intend to enter Turkey.
- A complete passport scan.
- A valid email address where notifications and the e-Visa will be sent.
- You can use a Credit/Debit card for paying the visa fees.
Citizens of Afghanistan can apply for a visa to Turkey online. Citizens of Afghanistan are required to apply for a Turkey e-Visa to enter Turkey for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. The eVisa program for Turkey was launched in 2013 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey. Afghan e-Visa holders can visit Turkey for a variety of tourism and business purposes for up to 30 days. Afghan citizens must travel to Türkiye within 180 days of receiving the approved e-Visa. The electronic visa allows Afghans to stay for up to 30 days, it is a one-time entry permit. Afghan e-Visa applicants do not need to visit the Turkish Embassy in Afghanistan. The e-Visa form and supporting documents are submitted electronically.
Documents Required By Afghanistan Citizens
- Passport: You will need a passport issued by the government of Afghanistan. The passport should not expire before 6 months of your arrival in Turkey.
- A valid credit / debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Turkey Visa Online.
- A valid email address, to receive the Turkey eVisa in their inbox.
The eVisa program for Turkey was launched in 2013 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey. This Turkey e-Visa has been launched to allow visitors to easily obtain their visas online. South African citizens are required to apply for a Turkey e-Visa to enter Turkey for tourism, business, transit or medical visits. The Turkey e-Visa system allows visitors to visit more than 50 countries including South Africa and apply for a Turkish visa online. Electronic visa for Turkey for South African is a multiple entry permit valid for stays of up to 30 days. The Turkey e-Visa is valid for a total of 180 days from the date of issue. It allows South African visitors multiple entries into Türkiye, with each journey lasting up to 90 days. The process is faster and more convenient than applying for a traditional visa. This can be done in minutes from your home or office without having to visit the local Turkish Embassy or Consulate.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CITIZENS OF SOUTH AFRICA
- Passport – getting a South African passport is quite easy these days, so you should be able to get one fast. Make sure that it is valid for at least 6 months from the date you plan to enter this country.
- Email address – your Turkey e-Visa will be linked to your passport electronically, but you still need a copy to show at the immigration office in Turkey. Make sure that you provide a valid address.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
Company Name: TURKEY Official
Contact Person: Mala Jumbha Melisa
Email: Send Email
Phone: +374 10 545762
Address:12 Marshal Baghramyan Ave, Yerevan