PHOENIX, AZ, November 25, 2022 /24-7PressRelease/ -- New Frontier Immigration Law has launched its How I Make My Community Great Scholarship program, which will issue a $2,500 scholarship to the award-winning essay writer.
Students pursuing higher education (whether at the undergraduate or graduate level) who are interested in applying for the scholarship must submit a 500- to 1,000-word essay about how they have helped people in their community. The submission deadline is June 15, 2023.
About the How I Make My Community Great Scholarship
New Frontier Immigration Law created the How I Make My Community Great Scholarship as another effort to give back to the community and help a deserving student achieve their academic goals.
The essay topic focuses on:
- How individuals have helped their own communities
- How individuals would personally define "community"
- What drives their passion for change in their communities
- What obstacles they have faced in an effort;l to make a change, and how they have overcome them
"In social sciences, a community is defined as a group of individuals who share values and function within a common structure," writes Attorney Hillary Walsh, New Frontier Immigration Law's founder. "We are interested in how a person can enact positive change within their community to redefine a group's present and future."
Eligibility Requirements for the New Frontier Immigration Law Scholarship
All applicants who are interested in applying for the How I Make My Community Great
Scholarship must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must write and submit a 500- to 1,000-word essay about their contributions to their personal communities.
- Applicants must be United States citizens or legally authorized to work or attend a U.S. university or college.
- Applicants must be enrolled in or admitted to a higher education institution in the U.S., such as akmj university, college, or graduate school.
- Applicants must have at least a 3.0 GPA and an unofficial transcript to prove their GPA score.
- Applicants must agree to the Terms and Conditions of the scholarship program.
- Applicants must use the online form on New Frontier Immigration Law's scholarship website to apply.
- Applicants must submit their application in full by June 15, 2023. Failure to provide all materials may result in disqualification.
There is no fee to apply for the How I Make My Community Great Scholarship. Additionally, students of all areas of study are welcome to apply.
The scholarship committee will review all applications after the June 15, 2023, deadline, then announce the winner. The firm asks that all applicants send their essays as a PDF.
About New Frontier Immigration Law
New Frontier Immigration Law is a law firm based in Phoenix, Arizona, that advocates for immigration resolution. The firm handles legal cases involving various immigration-related issues, such as family petitions, bonds, immigration decision appeals, waivers for entering without permission, and more.
If you would like more information on New Frontier Immigration Law's legal services, or if you would like to schedule a strategic session with a team member, you can visit the firm's website at www.newfrontier.us.
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com